Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOP Catalogue.....Spring 2009!


Yes! The latest WOP Spring Catalogue is out now, here is a sample page of the new 'Additions' Catalogue.

Is there a better way to banish those winter blues? Is there? Well?


How about treating yourself to a pair of Fingerwellies? Like the now famous Fingershoe, it's welly shaped but it still fits on the finger of most people. Perfect for this rather nasty weather!
Or how about a plate of WOP Chips? Lose weight the more you eat, it's that simple!

So why delay - order your catalogue today........



To enlarge, please click on image above :)


5 comments:

Fig tree Four said...

l33t Ph0t05hop sk1llz there boys! How's tricks?

Babbington said...

Well, it just goes to show, doesn't it, that being on the 'inside' doesn't necessarily guarantee full awareness of our Pooty goings-on... Where did the Finger Wellie come from?! Genius! I know of one particular Pooter who will definitely be in the queue for several.

In fact, what the heck - put me down for 3!

Lobster-Mitch said...

Glad you liked the Photoshop skills lol. Although, I don't think I actually used it this time, and it must show - surely hehe. I didn't want it too look too polished you see....
The Fingerwellies are on their way to you right now Babbington! :)
I've sent you 5, along with your free Fingershoe Horn. Fair's Fair.

Anonymous said...

I cannot continue to live my life without a pooch bra in my possession!

Lobster-Mitch said...

I know what to get you for your birthday then :)