Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The World's Most Worthless Money


I recently received this most gracious donation from our regular contributor and benefactor, Neville Cheestring:




Well, you can imagine my delight - it's not often I get a fake cheque where such effort has been made to make it look half convincing - hey, it's even made of rubber! So, er... yeah. Cheers, Nev. I've got my eye on you, sunshine - and not the glass one, neither.

Sad thing is, I was actually toying with the idea of trying to cash it in at my local bank - just to see the expression on their faces. Hmmm... there's still time... shall I...?!

Anyway, on the subject of worthless money (ah, seamless!), this bank note is actually genuine:


You can find out more about money that quite literally isn't worth the paper it's printed on here.


No comments: