Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We like Salty Splash

.


Anyone who has taken the time to read the comments posted in reponse to our wafflings here - and why wouldn't you, frankly?! - will have noticed a recurring name recently - Saltysplash. We like this chap, and thank him for his considered input!

Which is why we have decided to give his blog a plug - it's actually rather good, you know! Check it out here or click on the link which appears under 'things we like' some way down the left-hand side of this page.


Our Neville, as it happens, is also quite the fan of canal boating. On hearing the news of our new found chum, he exclaimed "Oh, I do love a good canal. Actually, I might just be willing to substitute my passion for railways for that of waterways... as I already have an extensive collection of locks. And barges. Which I may share... I don't know".

2 comments:

saltysplash said...

Its an outrage!!!!


sorry dont know why, it just is

Actually I am honoured my dear Poots

Lobster-Mitch said...

No problems there 'Splash, happy to mention you! We are the poot that cares....